Sunday, September 15, 2013
Audio Reflection
This unit required me to become familiar with a variety of new tools and techniques, in particular Audacity. I enjoyed using Audicity to record my podcast and then import and add music to it. It was fairly simple and straightforward. In the future this is a program that I think my students can easily use to make podcasts. I enjoyed the process of making the podcast, and felt pretty good about it.
I struggled mightily with this unit. Figuring out how to access the files once they were uploaded to my comp account and then the coding in my blog. With both of the issues I solved with persistence, or as my wife says banging my head against a wall until I see progress. With practice, I think that I will become much more proficient with these problems, and frankly I doubt that they will continue to be problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment